Annapurna Base Camp Trek
One of the most thrilling trekking in the Annapurna region is the trekking to Annapurna Base Camp Trek. It is known as the classic route which gives us an unbelievable view of mountains and the best trekking route of Nepal. Annapurna I, II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre, Hiunchuli etc are some of the eye-catching snow-capped mountains that are offered in our way. Most of our track goes through a forest of rhododendron and terraced lands with beautiful traditional Gurung community village.
Our trekking to Annapurna Base camp starts from Kathmandu. Tikhedhunga, Ghorepani Poon hill, Tadapani, Chhomrung, Dovan etc are some of the beautiful villages in our trekking route. In our way, we will be pleased with a spectacular view all around us. There are no hotel and lodges on all the places so we need to spend some nights in tented camp to high land of Himalayas. Our trekking to Annapurna base camp will be surely enchanting as we move from low land to high land. After completing our destination we will again return back to Kathmandu to end our trek.
Most of our trekking destination will be at high altitude. So there may occur problem to the trekkers when we move from low altitude to high altitude. For the prevention of this problem, we need to accumulate our self in each and every place where there may occur a problem. January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December are the most favourable months to do trekking in the route of Annapurna Base Camp. Without any difficulty, you can contact High 5 Adventures Pvt. Ltd to do trekking in any days of the year. We are here to arrange your trekking to the schedule of your holiday.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and check-in to Hotel
After landing flight at TIA, representative of High Five Adventures Pvt. Ltd will warmly receive you. We will move towards the hotel. We will enjoy delicious dinner at night. After dinner we will give brief description of the program to Annapurna base camp trekking.
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu Valley
Today, we spend our day by sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley with guide. We will visit Pashupatinath, which is regarded as the holiest temple of Lord Shiva, Bauddhanath known as Little Tibet and to Swayambhunath known as Monkey Temple. From Swayambhunath, we drive to Kathmandu (Basantpur Durbar Square). Finally, we return hotel and prepare our trek for tomorrow.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (Around 7/8 hours)
Early morning we will have breakfast and take a drive to Pokhara for about 7 to 8 hours. The panoramic view of the roadside houses and forest will be very enjoyable. In Pokhara spectacular places around the valley will be very interesting. The night will be at one of the best hotel at Pokhara.
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m) – 3 Hours
At Pokhara, we will wake up in early morning to view the best view of rays of sun piercing the white snows on Mt Machhapuchhre and other similar mountains of same region. After enjoying that eye-catching view, we will take a short drive to Nayapul. From nayapul we will trek further to Tikhedhunga. It will take us about 3 hours.
Day 05: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2840m) – 5 Hours
From Tikhedhunga, we move towards the steep hills to Ulleri the beautiful Magars villages of Nepal. The forest of Pine and oak along with some rhododendrons are our main trekking trial. We will be finally at Ghorepani at 2840m after passing several villages. Our night will be exciting at Ghorepani.
Day 06: Hike up to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2610m) – 4 Hours
Early morning we will hike to the high lands of Ghorepani Poon hill and return back. The best view of Annapurna I (8091m), Lamjung Himal, Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri I (8167m) can be seen which will be surely mesmerizing. After returning back we will have breakfast and will continue to walk through the beautiful trail of rhododendron forest alongside Ghaja khola to Tatopani.
Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrung (2140m) – 5 Hours
After having breakfast we will follow the road all the way to Chhomrong. Our path goes through the beautiful forest of rhododendron which will lead us to the beautiful place of Chhomrong. We will entertain for some time and our night will be interesting at Chhomrong.
Day 08: Trek from Chhomrung to Dovan (2500m) – 5½ Hours
The trail drops down to the river of Chhomrong. After that we will again go steeply to Khuldighar at 2380m. Then the trek follows the down path from the forest. Our trial will keep away the west side of the river. Finally we will reach Dovan and we will stay night at one of the best guest houses of Dovan.
Day 09: Trek from Dovan to Deurali (3230m) – 4 Hours
Early morning after breakfast we will walk toward Deurali which is about 5 hours. But it is very risky as snow avalanches and attitude is becoming nerve for many trekkers. The forest of bamboo, rhododendron and to the Hinko cave will be our main trial. After reaching deurali we will entertain for some time.
Day 10: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4131m) – 5 Hours
After having breakfast we will March forward to Annapurna base camp. While walking we will be blown by fresh and cool air due to which we will be warmed up but every step will be colder and colder. Slowly by taking rest we will reach base camp. We will spend our night at tented camp in base camp.
Day 11: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) to Bamboo (2345m) – 6 Hours
After having breakfast in Annapurna Base camp we will walk downward to Bamboo. We can have opportunity of viewing the ranges of mountains along with the beauty of nature. After walking few hours we will reach Bamboo. We will Rome around the village and return back to hotel to stay night over there.
Day 12: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Hot Spring (1780m) – 5 Hours
From bamboo, we will start our trek earlier to reach Jhinu. We will follow the main trial of Chhomrong. We won’t stop ourselves and continue passing the Khuldighar. We need to continue our trail towards the forest of rhododendron and bamboo to reach Jhinu Khola. Here we can enjoy the hot spring water to relax ourselves. The night will be at Jhinu at nearest hotel.
Day 13: Trek from Jhinu Danda to Nayapul – 5 Hours, and drive back to Pokhara – 1 Hour
After enjoying the life time remembering experience of hot natural spring water bath, we will motivate ourselves further to Nayapul. We will reach nayapul exact at lunch time. After having lunch at Nayapul, we will take the short drive to Pokhara. We will spend our sometime by visiting lakeside. The night will be at Pokhara.
Day 14: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
We will wake up early in the morning and see the dazzling view of sun rising through the summit piercing the white snows. We will have a short visit over to the market in Pokhara and return back to Kathmandu. We will return by driving back to Kathmandu. It will take about 7 to 8 hours. The night will be relaxing at hotel of Kathmandu valley.
Day 15: Farewell
After having a night rest at Kathmandu, we will pack our luggage to march ourselves towards the international airport of Nepal. We have to reach at airport 3 hours before the flight. We will attend a small farewell program organized by High Five Adventures Pvt. Ltd. After then we will catch the flight to return back to the home country. We hope, while returning back to home country you will think for a re visit to Nepal. We hope for your better journey.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus.
- Hotel in Kathmandu: Two night's tourist standard Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast basis.
- Hotel in Pokhara: Two Night tourist standard
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Back to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals During Trek: Your standard meals in the mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Tea or coffee four times a day in the cup during the trek
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Darbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashupati Temple
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking permit: 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. and ACAP Permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide,
- Porters: Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.)
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of an emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or cancelled flight)
- Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
waiting for text
Date & Depature
waiting for text