Everest Base Camp Trek
Everest Base Camp Trek allows you to witness the attractiveness of the immense Mount Everest lying in the backdrop of all other gigantic peaks. Also, you will travel all the way through long-established Sherpa settlements and Gombas (monasteries). We will also have a glance of Buddhist rituals and their sacred peaks as well. The exhilarating combination of natural appeal, charming culture and warm Nepalese generosity is what makes the Everest Base Camp trek most rewarding one.
After taking a scenic peak flight to Lukla, we will walk to the Dudh Koshi Valley which is encircled by the immense peaks of Kusum Kanguru and Thamserku. After walking through vertical way up to Namche Bazaar, capital of the Khumbu region, we will be welcomed by splendid peak vistas. Also, we will go around famous Tengboche situated high above where a grand 360-degree backdrop will wait for you. The attractive views of Everest, Ama Dablam, the Lhotse-Nuptse Wall and Kantega dominates this tranquil and divine spot and certainly it is one of the most peaceful and exciting locations in the world. After arriving at the Everest Base Camp close to the gigantic Khumbu Ice Fall our glorious treks finish at Lukla and we will come back viewing the picturesque splendor in flight back to Kathmandu.
High Five Adventures arranges Everest Base Camp Trek for those adventure lovers who are vigorous and physically healthy. During this Everest Base Camp, you will be accommodating at a tea house trek provided in reasonable costs. Additionally, this trek can also be very attention-grabbing to the trekkers who are preparing to endeavor more elevated peaks.
Day 1 : Kathmandu to Lukla (2804m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) – 3 Hours
Day 2 : Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3441m) – 5 Hours
Day 3 : Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Day 4 : Namche to Tengboche Monastery (3860m) – 5 Hours
Day 5 : Tengboche to Dingboche (4360m) – 4 Hours
Day 6 : Hike to Chhukung Valley (4710m) and return back to Dingboche – 4 Hours
Day 7 : Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m) – 5 Hours
Day 8 : Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5365m) and back to Gorakshep – 8 Hours
Day 9 : Hike up to Kalapatthar (5545m) and trek down to Pheriche (4200m) – 7 Hours
Day 10 : Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3441m) – 6 Hours
Day 11 : Namche to Lukla (2804m) – 6 Hours
Day 12 : Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and shift-into Hotel
After landing your flight at TIA, representative of High Five Adventures will warmly welcome you to Nepal. Then we will shift you toward your Hotel. In the evening our guide will meet you for the discussion of Everest Base Camp trekking with delicious dinner.
Day 02: Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley
We will spend our second day by sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley. Pashupatinath, regarded as the holiest temple of Lord Shiva, Bauddhanath known as Little Tibet and Swayambhunath known as Monkey Temple will be our main sightseeing destination. Then we will enter Basantpur Durbar Square. After visiting Kathmandu valley we will return back to hotel and make preparation for tomorrow.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2804m) and trek to Phakding (2610m) – 3 Hours
Early morning we will take mountain flight to Lukla. In our flight we will be pleased with view of great ranges of mountain with snow capped mountains from the top. On reaching Lukla we will take a bag and trek towards Phakding. We will follow the main route. It will take us about 3 to 4 hours to reach Phakding.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3441m) – 5 Hours
After having delicious breakfast in cool morning we will trek toward Namche Bazaar. We will follow the main route of Dudh Koshi River. On walking we will view the unbelievable natural beauty all around us after entering the area of Sagarmatha national park. Slowly continuing our journey we will be at Namche Bazaar for our night.
Day 05: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Today we will spend our whole day by exploring and resting at Namche Bazaar. We will visit all the beautiful places over Namche bazaar. We can have knowledge of unique tradition and culture of local people living in Namche Bazaar. We will explore all around namche bazzar and return back to rest in our hotel.
Day 06: Namche to Tengboche Monastery (3860m) – 5 Hours
Early morning we will walk toward Tengboche 3800m. In our journey we will be impressed with the view of beautiful view of the mountain ranges. Walking slowly by resting in many places we will finally reach Tengboche. On reaching Tengboche, we will spend leisure time visiting around Tengboche and return back to hotel for our night.
Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche (4360m) – 4 Hours
From Tengboche we will drop to Dingboche. First of all we need to cross suspension bridge on ImjaKhola to continue our journey. We will walk through the main trial. In our walk we will climb to Pangboche among thousands of Mani stones. The beauty of nature with mountain ranges will be so much impressive.
Day 08: Hike to Chhukung Valley (4710m) and return back to Dingboche – 4 Hours
We will spend one more day accumulating at Dingboche. First of all we make a short hike to Chhukung through ImjaKhola valley. After spending our some of the precious time we will return back to Dingboche. Then we will explore around Dingboche and return back to our hotel for our nght.
Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m) – 5 Hours
From Dingboche we will move to Lobucche. We will walk through the main trial along the lateral moraine of Khumbu Glacier. The beauty of nature with mountain ranges will impress us so much and memorable for life time. The beauty of surrounding will unknowingly leads us to Lobucche where we will rest and spend our night.
Day 10: Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5365m) and back to Gorakshep – 8 Hours
The most important day, completing our dream project of our trekking is considered as today. It’s going to be a bit difficult day trek through Khumbu Glacier to Everest Base Camp. The closest view of Mount Everest can be seen from EBC. After spending our some of the time at EBC, we will trek to Gorakshep for our night.
Day 11: Hike up to Kalapatthar (5545m) and trek down to Pheriche (4200m) – 7 Hours
Today will be the most difficult day of our trekking. First of all we will hike best view point Kalapatthar. From here we can see the amazing beauty all around us. After spending our some of the time we will trek downward to Pheriche where we will spend our night.
Day 12: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3441m) – 6 Hours
From Pheriche, we will trek down to Namche Bazaar. In our journey we will reach Pangboche. Over here we can explore the oldest monastery in the region. It is said that this monastery contain the scalp and bones of abominable snowman Yeti. After leaving Monastery we will be at Namche for our night.
Day 13: Namche to Lukla (2804m) – 6 Hours
We will trek downward to Lukla. Our will return back through the same way as we move ahead. We will have interaction with the same thing that we have seen while going up. But it can be seen from different prospects can be seen while returning. After reaching lukla we make confirmation for tomorrow’s flight.
Day 14: Lukla to Kathmandu
Early morning we will take mountain flight to Kathmandu. In our flight we will be pleased with view of great ranges of mountain with snow capped mountains from the top. On reaching Kathmandu we will we will visit around thamel area by shopping or any other activity.
Day 15: Farewell
After spending last night at Nepal, we will pack our luggage to march ourselves towards TIA. We have to reach at airport 3 hours before the flight.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus. Hotel in Kathmandu: Two night's tourist standard Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast basis. Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals During Trek: Your standard meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Tea or coffee four times a day in cup during the trek
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Darbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashipati Temple
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking permit: 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National park permits Toilet paper during the trek
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car or Van.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, Porters: Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight) Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Waiting for text
Date & Depature
Waiting for text