Everest vie Pikey trek
Everest vie Pikey trek is one of the new trekking trails at an elevation of 4070 meters in solukhumbu Everest region. Pikey trek is mainly acknowledged for observing incredible break of day, Himalayan range, sundown the botanical trek and experiences the unique culture.
Trekkers who have already gone through this trek still memorize the peaks from Kanchenjunga to Everest. This trek duration is 13 days. This can be started from Bhandar and end at Phaplu.
Everest vie Pikey trek is not difficult and best for the mountains views For the trekkers who love to capture Himalayan sights like Makalu, Mt Everest, Annapurna, Kanchenjunga, Nuptse, Karyalung, Mera Peak and many more peaks.
Pikey Base Camp is well thought out to be striking trekking trails which has earned its name for fantastic Himalayan landscape. This trek can be started from Bhandar and end at phaplu. Pikey trek is comfort trek and best for the mountains views in Solu Khumbu Everest region.
You can enjoy the mountains views and explore the ethnic cast and their culture, lifestyle, Flora, fauna, landscape. Pikey trek is the comfort and short trek for the acclimatization so for the all of ages clients possible to do this trek.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m.)And transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Half day Sightseeing in Katmandu city with cultural tour guide. Overnight at Hotel (Breakfast included)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Bhandar (2190m.) 9-10hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 04: Bhandar to Namkheti (2300m. )6-7hrs Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 05: Namkheti to Naur Gompa (2900m.) 7hrs.Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 06: Naur Gompa to Pikey Danda(4070m.) 4-5hrs.Overnight at Tented Camp
Day07:Res day Pikey Danda(4070m.)
Day 08: Pikey Danda to Junbesi village (2700m.)6-7hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day09:Junbesi to Ringmu(2720m.)5-6hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day10Ringmu to Phaplu(2469m.)3-4hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp.
Day 11: Fly or drive back to Katmandu 35 minute fly,7-8hrs drive Overnight at Hotel (Breakfast included)
Day 12: Kathmandu -free day Overnight at Hotel (Breakfast included)
Day 13: Departure to airport
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus. Hotel in Kathmandu: Two night's tourist standard Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast basis. Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals During Trek: Your standard meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Tea or coffee four times a day in cup during the trek
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Darbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashipati Temple
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking permit: 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National park permits Toilet paper during the trek
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car or Van.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, Porters: Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight) Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.