Kathmandu valley tour
Kathmandu valley tour the capital city of Nepal is one of the famous cities in the world. Tour over here will be an exhilarating, fascinating and will be memorable tour. According to legend, Kathmandu was supposed to be a huge lake. Kathmandu is the combination of religious sites, natural beauty with world heritage sites. Kathmandu is small in size but it can’t be visited in one day. Kathmandu is small but it is very crowdy city. Even if you want to spend your time in top hills then you can spend according to your choice.
Kathmandu valley tour, After resting for one day we will start our Kathmandu valley trek. Firstly we will visit Swayambunath & Pashupatinath world heritage site and then to Bouddhanath (Buddhist temple). By visiting this place we will get full knowledge of history about these places. Then we will spend our leisure time in Thamel and make preparation for next day. The next day we will visit Bhaktapur (BHADGAON). Here we will visit the National art gallery, golden gate, palace of 55 windows, Naya tapol temple, Patan Durbar square and many other historical places. Then we will visit Daksinkali (open shrine dedicated to ferocious Hindu female deity). Lastly we will visit Nagarkot where we will spend our night at the height. Autumn and spring have crystal clear view of environment so it is regarded as the best season to do Kathmandu valley tour in Nepal. Without any hesitation contact High Five Adventures we are here to arrange you tour to your schedule of your holiday.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and check-in to Hotel
After landing flight at TIA, representative of High Five Adventures will warmly receive you. We will move towards the hotel. We will enjoy delicious dinner at night. After dinner we will give brief description of the program to Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour.
Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing (Swayambunath, Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath )
Today, we spend our day by sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley with guide. We will visit Pashupatinath, which is regarded as the holiest temple of Lord Shiva, Bauddhanath known as Little Tibet and to Swayambhunath known as Monkey Temple. From Swayambhunath, we drive to Kathmandu (Basantpur Durbar Square). Finally, we return hotel to stay night.
Day 03: Sightseeing at Bhaktapur (BHADGAON)
After having breakfast we will move toward Bhaktapur for sightseeing. We will visit all the famous places in Bhaktapur. We will learn the traditional culture and heritage in bhaktapur. We will visit National art gallery, golden gate, palace of 55 windows, nayatapol temple, patan durbar square and many other places. Then we will return back to Kathmandu to stay night.
Day 04: Sightseeing at Dsksinkali
Early in the morning after having breakfast and we will move toward Daksinkali. It is open shrine dedicated to the ferocious Hindu female deity. It is one of the Valley's many Kali shrines, and devotees and picnickers through this place, particularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, to offer blood sacrifice to the goddess. On the way we will visit kritipur also.
Day 05: Nagarkot Visit
Today we will have half day rest in Kathmandu. At after noon we will drive to Nagarkot a popular tourist resort of Nepal. It is situated 32km east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2,175 m. above the sea level. The panorama of the major peaks of eastern Nepal Himalayas including Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) can be seen sun seat Morning & sun rising. And we will back from here after the Sun Rising
Day 06: Return back to Kathmandu valley and Shopping.
Early in the morning after the seeing the view of sunrise we will be back to Kathmandu. Today we will spend our leisure time by shopping or any else as your wish in thamel area. We will have good farewell dinner.
Day 07: Farewell
After spending last night at Nepal, we will pack our luggage to march ourselves towards TIA. We have to reach at airport 3 hours before the flight. Before that we will attend a small farewell program organized by High Five Adventures.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus. Hotel in Kathmandu: Two night's tourist standard Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast basis. Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals During Trek: Your standard meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Tea or coffee four times a day in cup during the trek
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Darbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashipati Temple
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking permit: 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National park permits Toilet paper during the trek
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car or Van.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, Porters: Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight) Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Date & Depature
Waiting for text