Langtang Goshaikunda trek
The best trekking route of Langtang valley is the trekking route of Langtang Gosainkunda trek. Panoramic view of Langtang valley with high mountains is the main theme to do trek in this region. Besides these beautiful lakes of Gosainkunda like Bhairab Kunda, Dudh Kunda, Saraswoti kunda, Chandra Kunda, Ama kunda etc are the main attraction of this trekking. We can see different species types of birds with rare animals like snow leopard, musk deer, Himalayan thar, Himalayan black beer, wild goat, goral etc because our maximum trekking route goes through Langtang National Park. This trekking route includes not only this, but the melodious songs of birds whispering mixing with the sound of waterfalls are so amazing. Golden Dawn Mountains like Annapurna, Manaslu, and Ganesh can be seen from viewpoint. It can be the best experience for one’s life while trekking in this region.
Tamang community lives mostly in this trekking destination. The unity and hospitality of the tamang community people living in this region will feel us to visit in this place again. Many monasteries made at different places from where we can get knowledge of cultural and traditional things because most of the people in this region follow Buddhism.
Langtang Goshaikunda trek is long to do but it is easy to do. Spring season have got the clearest weather compared to other season so spring season is regarded as the most favorable season to do trekking in Langtang region. High Five Adventures is always on your front foot to help you by fulfilling your desire to trekking in Langtang- Ganjala passes whole year. We will make your trekking days according to schedule of your holiday. Provision of good trekking guide is done who will surely help you to fulfill your dream to visit in Langtang region.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival and Check-in to the Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi (1462m) – 8 Hours
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubeshi to Lama Hotel (2500m) – 5 Hours
Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3307) – 5 Hours
Day 06: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa (3798m) – 4 Hours
Day 07: Explore around Kyanjin Gompa and Climb to TserkoRi
Day 08: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to GhodaTabela
Day 09: Trek from GhodaTabela to Bamboo
Day 10: Trek from Bamboo toThulosyabru
Day 11: Trek from Thulosyabru to Singgompa
Day 12: Trek from Singgompa to Goshaikunda
Day 13: Trek from Goshaikunda to Dhunche
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu from Dhunche
Day 15: Final Departure
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu After landing the flight at TIA, a representative of High Five Adventures will warmly receive you and will move towards the hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi Early morning, we will have a fresh breakfast and drive towards Syaprubesi. It will take about 7 to 8 hours to reach Syaprubesi. It is the gate way of langtang valley trekking. During the trek we can see panoramic view of mountains like Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh and other peak of Langtang ranges. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi (1462m) – 8 Hours We start our 8 hours long drive to Syabrubeshi from Kathmandu today. On the way, we can witness the scenic foothills and ridgeline splendors to Syabrubeshi passing Dhunche. The beautiful glimpse of Ganesh Himal and terraced green hills along with the lush green forests will allure you during the drive. We check into the hotel upon reaching Syabrubeshi and stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Syabrubeshi to Lama Hotel (2500m) – 5 Hours Today will be the first day of our trekking. We follow the Langtang Kholariver and pass through the dense forest crossing several suspension bridges en route. We also pass by some tea houses and eventually reach Lama Hotel where we stay overnight at a lodge. Day 05: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (3307) – 5 Hours Today, we continue along the dense forests and then make a steady climb up through the valley. Leaving the tree line behind us, we walk further overlooking some of the marvelous views of Langtang Lirung. We finally arrive at Langtang village, where we stay overnight at a local guesthouse.
Day 06: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa (3798m) – 4 Hours Today, it's going to a shorter walk but it's adequate for acclimatizing. Today, we will find some very interesting things to explore. You can explore some popular cheese factories in this beautiful valley situated at the lap of Langtang Lirung. We stay overnight at a lodge.
Day 07: Explore around Kyanjin Gompa and Climb to TserkoRi (5150m) We take our time this morning to explore the natural sceneries around Kyangin Gompa. And if you are interested, we will guide you to climb TserkoRi from where you can have some splendid views of mountains around. After that we visit Langtang Glacier and Langshikha which is beautiful yak pasture land. Finally, we get back to Kyangin Gompa for the overnight stay at the same lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to GhodaTabela From KyanginGompa, we retrace our steps to GhodaTabela. You will enjoy the scenic and pleasant walking today. On reaching GhodaTabela, we check in to guesthouse to stay overnight.
Day 09: Trek from GhodaTabela to Bamboo Walking down through Lama Hotel and the forests of rhododendron along the Bhotekoshi River bank, we eventually reach Bamboo. We stay overnight at a lodge.
Day 10: Trek from Bamboo toThulosyabru We continue retracing our stepssome of the way to Thulosyabru today. We ascend a steep path through the forests witnessing the beautiful views of Thulosyabru village with its extensive area of millet terraces.On reaching Thulosyabru, you will be able to catch the glimpses of Tamang life. We stay overnight at a lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Thulosyabru to Singgompa It's going to be to a steep climb from Thulosyabru through the forest of oak and rhododendron to the top of a ridge. From the top, it's only a short descent to Singgompa. We will explore the Buddhist Monastery in there. Don't forget, Singgompa is also popular for local Cheese. We stay overnight at a local lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Singgompa to Gosaikunda From Sing gompa, we ascend mountain flank with bare trees after having breakfast in the morning. We then cross the ridge and then pass through the forest full of mosses and ferns. As we reach to Lauribinayak, we can have some really spectacular views of Dhaulagiri, Ganesh Himal, Annapurna Range, and Langtang Lirung. Remember, this is going to be the best viewpoint for the entire trek. After crossing the ridge of SaraswatiKunda, you can witness the first view of the series of Lakes dedicated to different divinities. Actually, Gosaikunda is the third lake which is considered equally sacred to both Buddhists and Hindus. We stay overnight at tented accommodation.
Day 13: Trek from Gosaikunda to Dhunche We trek back down direct to Dhunche today. We will be following the path between the forest and only few houses via Sing gompa. On reaching Dhunche,we check in to the lodge and stay overnight at lodge.
Day 15: Final Departure We are saying goodbye to the Kathmandu as your journey in Nepal comes to an end today! We will transfer you to the airport for your returning flight.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus. Hotel in Kathmandu: Two night's tourist standard Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast basis. Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals During Trek: Your standard meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Tea or coffee four times a day in cup during the trek
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Darbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashipati Temple
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking permit: 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National park permits Toilet paper during the trek
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car or Van.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, Porters: Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight) Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Waiting for text
Date & Depature
Waiting for text