Mardi Himal Trek
Mardi Himal Trek is done into completely done in the wilderness at foot of Mardi Himal majestic and virgin peak Fish-Tail. Mardi Himal trek presents overwhelming adventure route with picturesque destinations. Here you will be completely soaked with views of snowcapped peaks and green rolling hills. We fully walk on the rough trial of rhododendron, magnolia, pines and oak forests. We need to cross high ridges. It gives us constant grandeur views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalaya to the west, Manaslu mountain range in the east and towering South Face of Mt. Machhapuchare and Mardi Himal. This trek is a moderate classified trek. But we may get the problem of AMS (Acute Mountain Sickness) as we will be very close to Mardi Himal. For this maintenance, we have ample time to get acclimatize in some places according to trekking expert.
From Kathmandu, we have a scenic drive to touristic spot Pokhara to start our Mardi Himal trek. It is blessed with the natural beauty of the Annapurna Mountains which reflects on serene Phewa and Begnas lakes. From here real adventure begins to high ridges of Annapurna area hills. We pass many traditional Gurung people villages of Buddhist culture. In spring and summer season the whole area turns into a natural garden. Slowly we hike up to Mardi Himal Base Camp and have a memorable time. Achieving our main objective we return through the next side and reach Pokhara. From Pokhara, we drive back to Kathmandu which will end our Mardi Himal trek.
Best time to trek in this region is in the month of April to June and September to November. High 5 Adventures Pvt. Ltd is always there for you to offer Mardi Himal trek in your any preferred days of the year. We provide expert guides and potters who can easily help you in trekking. There will be no compromise with the season. According to your holiday, we make trekking days for you. Our team member will give you the best effort to make you happy and successful trek in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu 1,315m | 4,270ft and transfer o hotel.
Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour at places of interest.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 820m | 2700ft – 06 hours drive.
Day 04: Drive to Kande 1,770 start trek to Potana 1,890 m via Australian Camp – 04 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Kokar Forest Camp 2,520m via Deurali 2,100 m – 06 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Low Camp 2,970m – 04 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to High Camp 3,700m – 05 hrs.
Day 08: At High Camp for a day hike to Mardi Himal West Base Camp 4,500m.
Day 09: Trek to Siding village 1,700m via Low Camp – 06 hrs.
Day 10: Drive back to Pokhara via Mardipul – 05 hrs.
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu – 06 hrs evening farewell dinner.
Day 12: Final International departure homeward bound.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,327 m and transfer to hotel.
Upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport our representatives from High 5 Adventures Pvt. Ltd will welcome you. He/she will asset you and transfer you to hotel for your overnight.
Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour and trek preparations.
Today, you will do day tour in Kathmandu valley. In morning time you will visit Pashupatinath (oldest and holy Hindu temple), Bauddhanath (Buddhist temple known as little Tibet), and Swayambhunath (monkey temple). Finishing this we return for lunch. After lunch you will visit Kathmandu durbar square and Patan durbar square. In Kathmandu durbar square you will visit Kumari temple (temple of living goddess).
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 820m - 06 hrs of 220 k.m. distances.
Early morning we drive to Pokhara. By 7 to 8 hours we reach Pokhara in bus. You can also take flight. It takes about 30 minutes. Reaching on Pokhara we explore the city of lakes in remaining time. Finishing this we will return back to hotel for our night and make preparation for remaining trek.
Day 04: Drive to Kande 1,770 start trek to Potana 1,890 m via Australian Camp - 04 hrs.
Today we start trekking to Mardi Himal. Before starting to walk we take a drive of an hour to reach Kande. Reaching Kande we carry our baggage and start to walk. We begin to climb uphill to Australian camp. We rest for some moment in a scenic spot Thulo Kharka. After scenic break we head downhill into cool forest and reach Potana for our night.
Day 05: Trek to Kokar Forest Camp 3,050m via Deurali 2,100 m - 06 hrs.
After a pleasant first night in Potana village with scenic views, we continue our trek to Deurali. We get superb scenery of landscapes and snow-clad peaks. From here our route goes completely wilderness. The temperature drops to cool and we are hit by fresh air. We also get super views of Annapurna I, South, Huinchuli, Annapurna IV -II and Lamjung Himal. Continuing slowly we reach Deurali to spend our night.
Day 06: Trek to Low Camp 2,970m - 04 hrs.
From forest area, our trek leads higher on uphill path and reach a pasture land on route Mardi base camp. In walking fantastic views of landscapes and mountains at close range will be so much memorable. Today’s walk will be short but we can marvel beautiful scenery at ease reaching at Low Camp. In lunch time we reach here. We get enough time for round up around Low Camp.
Day 07: Trek to High Camp 3,700m - 05 hrs.
In beginning we walk to upper and higher ridgeline of Mardi Himal hills. This wonderful area offers panoramic views of surrounding hills, landscapes and snow-clad mountains. As walk approaches closer to Mardi Himal and towering Mt. Machhapuchare, it becomes perfect spot. When we reach High Camp we can feel air getting thinner and cooler.
Day 08: At High Camp for day hike to Mardi Himal West Base Camp 4,500m.
In High Camp it’s free day for excursion. We will explore hidden ridges of Mardi Himal area. In morning we hike to Mardi Himal base camp following a high ridge. Mardi Himal is also called as 'The Other Sanctuary'. It was named by Mr. Jimmy Roberts, in his first ventured the area in late 1970's. Spending a marvelous time at Mardi base camp, we then return back to High Camp for our night.
Day 09: Trek to Sidhing village 1,700m via Low Camp - 06 hrs.
After enjoying walk on high ridges of Mardi Himal Base camp it’s time to return back through good memory. Our today’s destination is Sidhing village via low camp. We walk through same forested areas full of rhododendron, pines trees. Sidang village is situated on a junction to other East and West route of Mardi Himal where we spend our night.
Day 10: Drive back to Pokhara via Mardipul - 05 hrs.
Today is last day of our Mardi Himal Trek. This route is hidden valley of Annapurna area. It has been walked by few trekkers. Following the Mardi River on a wide valley through farm villages and rice paddy terraces our walk ends at Mardi village. From here we take drive back to Pokhara. In pokhara we can visit around the place in leisure time.
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu - 06 hrs evening farewell dinner.
Completing our trek now we drive back to Kathmandu. It takes about 7 to 8 hours. You can also take flight to Kathmandu. It will just take about 30 minutes. Reaching on Kathmandu, you can do last minute shopping in Kathmandu. At night we celebrate Farewell Dinner together with the trekking team.
Day 12: Final International departure homeward bound.
Now it’s time to say good bye to the Kathmandu. Your journey in Nepal comes to an end today. You are transferred to the airport for your returning flight. Have a safe journey. Hope you will return back to Nepal again.
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus. Hotel in Kathmandu: Two night's tourist standard Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast basis. Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals During Trek: Your standard meals in mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Tea or coffee four times a day in cup during the trek
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Darbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashipati Temple
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking permit: 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National park permits Toilet paper during the trek
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car or Van.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, Porters: Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or canceled flight) Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arrive early or late departure than schedule Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.
waiting for text
Date & Depature
waiting for text