Pike Peak Trek
This trekking route is new, unique and remote Trek in Solu region. A special highlight of this trek is Dudh Kunda lake situated at the foot of Number Himal, locally known as Shorong Yul Lha,” Protector of Solu “. We trek through high pastures, pine and rhododendron forests without permanent settlement. This Trek is a unique experience of majestic mountains and spectacular landscapes. From Kathmandu, we drive to Bhandar. We reach Dudh Kunda and keep one day for exploring around. We descend towards Solu region for ending at Phaplu. Enjoy a lifetime experience of a closer view of Mount Everest in a much easier way. Setting out in the festive season you can witness one of the purification rituals as this is considered as the sacred lake and in this ritual, thousands of devotees show their presence by strolling into the lakes.
Apart from those soaring mountains you can roam around the local monasteries like Chewang monastery and study the day to day life of Sherpa, Magar and Tamang staying there. Finally, the trail takes you back to Phaplu-smaller. Here are two options fly or drive back to Kathmandu.For the flight not sure but the for drive 100% sure. But it’s up to you and depend on your needs, wishes. In this trek sure you enjoy the different mountains views and explore the village, landscape, culture, holy places, people. That’s why Dudh Kunda trekking nice, beautiful new trekking trail in the Nepal of Solukhumbu region. Tourists are also less so experience; enjoy the real trekking in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m.)And transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Half day Sightseeing in Katmandu city with cultural tour guide. Overnight at Hotel (Breakfast included)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Bhandar (2190m.) 9-10hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 04: Bhandar to Namkheti (2300m. )6-7hrs Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 05: Namkheti to Naur Gompa (2900m.) 7hrs.Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 06: Naur Gompa to Pikey Danda(4070m.) 4-5hrs.Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 07: Pikey Danda to Junbesi village (2700m.)6-7hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 08: Junbesi to Thupten Chholing Gompa (2920m.)3-4hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 09: Thupten Chholing Gompa to Beni Kharka/saharsbeni (3835m.)5-6hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 10: Beni Kharka to Dudhkunda Lake(4555m.)6hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 11: Dudhkunda (Rest day-explore the day) (4555m.)Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 12: Dudhkunda to Chhuware Kharka(3700m.) 6-7hrs.Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 13: Chauri Kharka to Taksindu(2960m.)5-6hrs. Overnight at Tented Camp
Day 14: Taksindu to Thulodhung
Day 15 Thulodhunga to Ghumne Mera
Day 16 Ghumn Mera to Phaplu
Day 17: Fly or drive back to Katmandu 35 minute fly,7-8hrs drive Overnight at Hotel (Breakfast included)
Day 18: Kathmandu -free day Overnight at Hotel (Breakfast included)
(Evening farewell dinner in Nepali cultural Restaurant).
Day 19: Departure to airport
Trip end Final departure transfer to airport
- Airport Pick up drop (Airport /Hotel/Airport) by private car/van/Bus. Hotel in Kathmandu: Two night's tourist standard Hotel in Katmandu with breakfast basis. Welcome dinner and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- Meals During Trek: Your standard meals in the mountain (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking. Tea or coffee four times a day in the cup during the trek
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing (Kathmandu Darbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashupati Temple
- Accommodation In Trekking: All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking permit: 'Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit. And Everest National park permits Toilet paper during the trek
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport picks up and drops by car or Van.
- Guide: An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, Porters: Experience Trekking Porters (1 porter for 2 clients). And all Their well-paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Adventure Certificate: Our Company provides Adventure Certificate.
- The arrangement of an emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company. Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All the Food in Kathmandu. Also in the case of early return from mountain (due to any reason) Than the scheduled Itinerary.
- All the expenses in mountain over than scheduled itinerary (due to strike, delay or cancelled flight) Extra night Hotel in Kathmandu if arriving early or late departure than scheduled Itinerary.
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, a bottle of water, hot water, shower.
- Tips for the guide and porter.